Metal Solar Placards
Passing inspection or code compliance sometimes calls for identification expected to perform up to 25 years. The first product of its kind in the industry, HellermannTyton Metal Solar Placards offer maximum durability and meet labeling requirements.
25-Year Rated Performance in Harsh Environments
Solar installations are expected to operate for at least 25 years. Solar installers, designers, integrators and MRO professionals now have an identification solution designed and rated to perform just as long as the systems they mark.
The first product of its kind in the industry, Metal Solar Placards:
- Have been tested and rated to last up to 25 years in outdoor use, even in direct sunlight and harsh conditions
- Meet or exceed standards and guidelines set for by the National Electrical Code (NEC), International Fire Code (IFC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Are made using anodized aluminum and a proven process developed for military and naval applications
- Adhere even to powder-coated surfaces and can be mounted using rivets
- Offer a longer lasting choice when plastic phenolic engraved placards are preferred by AHJs
Metal Solar Placards ensure that electricians and first responders have the warnings necessary to help minimize risk when working on solar installation sites. And, we have minimized the time and expense associated with regular maintenance.
Solutions that Match the Way You Work
Prefer to use pre-printed labels? Do you opt to engrave or write in installation-specific data, like voltage, when you’re on site? Just like the rest of our full labeling line of identification solutions, we’ve thought through our solution to offer options that suit the way you work.
Metal Solar Placards are available in three styles:
- Pre-printed, ready to apply
- Hand-writeable, so variable data can be added with an industrial paint pen
- Engravable, using standard engraving equipment
Optional Paint Shields
It’s not just Mother Nature that does damage. Anticipating that labels could be unintentionally painted over or tagged with graffiti, we offer Paint Shield laminates that can be applied over Solar Labels and Metal Solar Placards to protect them, then removed to reveal the original marking. Of course, we offer laminates matching every placard size.
We Have You Covered
Whether you are addressing guidelines or requirements, or are simply looking for the most durable identification solution available today, we have you covered. That includes print-on-demand and mobile systems, pre-printed, variable data and reflective labels as well as the new Metal Solar Placards.
Your best work deserves the best identification possible. With HellermannTyton Solar Identification products, you’ll build long-term compliance and safety into the systems you install and stand behind.
Contact us or your HellermannTyton distributor to make Metal Solar Placards part of your services.
Metal Solar Placard Resources