New Aerial Support Ties Offer Unique Bundling and Routing Solution
Milwaukee, WI — HellermannTyton (www.hellermann.tyton.com), a leading global manufacturer and supplier of network connectivity, cable management and identification solutions, announces an innovative new design for its Aerial Support Tie.
Often used in utility, construction and energy cable routing applications, Aerial Support Ties feature a built-in spacer to separate cables from the support wire to prevent abrasion. A new one-piece design, combining the tie and spacer into one part, reduces installation time and inventory costs. Outside serrations along the strap prevent damage to cables. Formulated from a special nylon blend, these ties are specifically suited for long-term outdoor use. The bent tail and rail guides allow for quick and simple installation by hand.
- One-piece spacer construction provides a more durable and reliable design for fast, easy bundle separation that protects cables from damage on the support wires
- First loop pre-lock holds loop on cable for easier and faster installation
- Molded-in guide markings enable an easier, confusion-free installation
- The built-in .75" thick by 1.33" wide spacer is designed for more stable retention between the support wire and cable
- High performance nylon material is UV resistant, heat stabilized and impact resistant for excellent performance in extended applications
- Available in two lengths -
- TAS120M : 12.4” (315 mm)
- TAS120L : 17.4” (442 mm)
Aerial Support Ties and HellermannTyton’s complete line of cable management solutions, visit www.hellermann.tyton.com.
HellermannTyton is a leading global manufacturer of cable management, identification and network connectivity solutions for the datacom, electrical, OEM, automotive, heavy equipment and renewable energy markets. HellermannTyton offers an integrated approach to design, operation and delivery to optimize service and solutions for local and global customers. The company’s engineered solutions and innovative products are designed and constructed to meet the strictest quality standards while delivering reliable implementation at the lowest cost. HellermannTyton is a global manufacturer located in 34 countries, with North American headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. www.hellermann.tyton.com